Social Media, Content, Marketing, Building, Launching, Business, Entrepreneur
As I reflect over my experience on Thanksgiving Day, I find myself thinking about the lessons I learned:
1. You will not have any experiences if you stay at home in your sweats and comfort zone. You have to do what comes to your heart and see where it takes you.
2. People want to help other people. If you want to start something, just put together details and invite others to come along. You will be amazed at how it works out.
3. You cannot out-give God. He will always go above and beyond whatever you give.
4. It hit me when talking to the homeless people that they are at a level where they depend on others for everything they get. That is a hard life. They all seemed to think life is something that happened to them. They are at a point where there is no way out of the life they are living and they have given up.
5. I make great turkey. I kept some aside to make a soup in the crockpot this week.
I hope you’ve liked following this blog this week. I have recently remembered that I love writing and stories, so hopefully there will be more soon. Now back to my sweats and blanket!